Every time you’re tasked to plan a party, you immediately try to think of ways to make your party memorable. Some things are simply overused, and if you want your party to stand out, you have to feature something that is totally inspired. One new and exciting way to serve your desserts is with edible chocolate bowls. You definitely want to read on to find out how to make them!
Bowls You Can Eat
You can serve your party snacks in decorative bowls, but then you can serve your party snacks in edible chocolate bowls. These edible bowls are extremely customizable and always an absolute hit at parties! All you need is a bag of chocolate candy coating or a bar of chocolate bark and a bag of small balloons.
- First, melt your chocolate. Melting chocolate in the microwave in intervals is the best way to get your chocolate smooth without burning it.
- Once the chocolate is fully melted, set it aside to cool.
- While the chocolate is cooling, blow the balloons up to the size you want your bowls to be. The chocolate will coat the bottom half of the balloon.
- Cover a baking sheet with waxed paper or aluminum foil.
- Hold each balloon by its knot and dip each one in the chocolate. Make sure the chocolate covers the bottom half of the balloon and the depth of bowl you are wanting.
- Sit the balloon on the covered baking sheet to set.
To remove the balloons once the bowls dry, cut small slits right at the knots, let the air out, and remove the balloon. It’s so easy! You can even use white chocolate for white bowls or put food coloring in white chocolate for rainbow colored bowls.
See how to make edible bowls with chocolate here:
Serving in Style
These chocolate bowls will surely make your party memorable. You can use them to serve ice cream or to hold candy favors for your guests. You can serve fresh fruit topped with whipped cream in them. There are many ways to incorporate edible chocolate bowls into your party – and every single one of them is super tasty!